Friday, August 04, 2017
~~ Friday’s Hunt v.4.05 -- "E" is for ...
(1) Starts with E; (2) Drop(s); and (3) Happy
(3) Happy: Happy Cats appear a lot on calendars. This calendar is a Cat Calendar that hangs on the wall between the breakfast room and the kitchen in my BIL's home in Jackson, Tennessee. We were visiting him and his wife for a last weekend until yesterday (Friday evening until Wednesday morning.)
That was all in a loaner car from out dealer as the power steering pump went out in our car. Our loaner was nice, a 2017 Cadillac XTS Stellar Black SUV with only 287 miles when we started. Now it has over 2000.
I'll have a better picture next week or maybe "L" for Loaner week. This picture was taken somewhere in eastern Arkansas of the car's Instrument Cluster. The seed limit was either 70 or 75 mph. I generally drive 'just a bit over.'
(1) Starts with "E": Exoskeleton starts with "E". For some reason I always called these a shell. Well, it is really.
At the lower left in this picture is the shell from a locust who had outgrown his was in need of a new one. My BIL think it belonged to a Katydid, but I wouldn't know.
Click on the picture for a much better view. Click again, it might get bigger still.
(2) Drop(s): Somehow I get the feeling that something dropped in here. Or at least a few Drops did.
The Fine Print: -
- Teresa of Eden Hills, (click)is running this meme, Friday's Hunt. Her rules are: "Welcome to linkup for Friday’s Hunt. It’s very simple. Anyone can participate. The link opens at 7pm Friday Central time and will close Sunday at 7pm."