Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hot Dog !! ~~ Warm Heart Wednesday No. 020

That's how I feel today, "Hot Dog !!"  Why? 

Today they are a dollar at our local Sonic drive in/thru restaurant.  Limit three, plain, dressed, or with chili. 

I'll get three with chili.  Take them home after stopping at our Kroger store for a few items, and add some cheese and mustard.  I will eat one, Mrs. Jim eats one, and will save the other for a snack.
[Click on the picture for a larger view on a cheese hot dog that I make.] 

My cheese is generally low or no-fat, the hot dog is, if I find them priced right, is Oscar Meyer bun length, Ball Park are okay if I don't like the other's price.

Some of the prior hot dog posts on my blog: (you might can tell that I like hot dogs)
http://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/search?q=hot+dog and
http://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/search?q=wiener
_ _ _ _

The fine print:   . . .
Warm Heart Wednesday for the week of March 30.  Click here, 
http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/ , for links of others or for directions to join with a post of your own. There Ms. Jenny is our teacher.


_ _ _ _

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I love hotdogs, They don't like me though and I rarely have them. When I do I'm sorry, but they are mighty good. Well for a few minutes that is.

Have a fabulous day Jim. ☺
 
Hello, that is a great deal. We have a Sonic near us, I should give them a try. Enjoy your evening and week ahead!
 
Nice to have a good deal! It's been a while since I've had a chili cheese dog. Sounds good.
 
Looks very yummy ! Long time I haven't had one !
 
Just tonight we stopped at Sonic on the way home. I wanted the New York hot dog, but my son couldn't find anything he wanted so we came home. I'll get that New York hot dog another day. I had a bowl of cereal instead. Are they $1 every Wednesday? Betty
 
Oh my goodness! Two of our daughters worked for Sonic for a long while and we frequented the store a lot! Our middle's beau was a manager there too! Oh we love their hot dogs and I always get a Chicago Dog and my hubby gets the chili dogs.Gosh in the summer we often grill hot dogs once a week and have for years. Ah...the American hot dog just as wonderful as the hamburger! Gosh now I am hungry for a hot dog! HaHaHa! Jim you tell the best stories and I think you should write about your heritage here too. Thanks for your nice comments and you and the Mrs. have a great weekend!
 
Sometimes there's just nothing that will satisfy like an old-fashioned hot dog with all the trimmings. I don't think I'd like chili on a hot dog. I'm fine with mustard, ketchup, relish and onions. I'll have two please, with a glass of cold milk.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?