Saturday, September 13, 2014

Six Word Satrurday (another Jim Bunch Eats)

my Six Words:
Grandparents Day lunch was big hit
 
[click on picture for larger size]
 
We had lunch with our youngest grandchild this year at her school.  KP is in American (Texas) Kindergarten this year.  And of course she is the smartest kid there.  The lunch was good too, Asian sweet n sour chicken with rice, then green peas for another vegetable, cold tea (KP had chocolate milk), and apples for desert (KP had a banana).
 
Six Words Saturday fine print:
Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words for Six Word Saturday. Click the box at right to visit Cate's blog with Mr. Linky showing all the other blogs participating this week. Cate is the boss at Six Word Saturday. She would like for you to participate.
BTW, today is National Peanut Butter Day (link).  I've already had mine, have you.  I will have more though.  It's also National Kids Take Over the Kitchen Day.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I also attended Kindergarten. It had just been invented....
 
A Grandparents Day sounds a lovely idea, Jim, and isn't she a fine young lady! Great to be able to see you enjoying having her close by.
 
How cool! I wish our schools did this now, they used to. Not sure why not. Now that I could attend this!
 
Did KP and her family move back to the US?
 
We don't have those in England - I think I'm missing out!
 
Any time spent with grandchildren is amazing!
 
How lovely. What a good idea to invite Grandparents, often it is just parents who get invited to this sort of thing. :)
 
We were with our granddaughter on grandparents day too. She's 23 years old.

Have a fabulous day Jim. My best to Mrs. Jim. ☺
 
Isn't she a lucky girl to have Grandparents living nearby! Cheers!
 
Kids always enjoy having someone visit them for lunch at school.
 
It sounds like great fun.

I haven't yet thanked you for the kind words you left as comment on a poem of mine a little while back. Believe me, they were much appreciated! (But life got exceptionally busy for a time.)
 
Of course KP was the smartest kid there!! :)
 
How cool to share lunch at school with your granddaughter!

6WS and Shadow Shot
 
It was a hit, huh? With the kids or the grandparents? ;) Always good to get around to visit when I have a chance, and always nice to find myself at your place, Jim. Thanks for being here.
 
Very good! KP is the smartest kid, Dr & Mrs Jim :)
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?