Sunday, March 16, 2014

Succinctly Yours


Michael loathed calling tow trucks.
But too late this time. The firemen had called one for him.
He didn't understand, his car wasn't smoking.
.
- - - - - -

139 Characters and spaces counted and spell checked by MicroSoft Word.

abcd

µ-fiction Story Copyright
© 2014 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved


- - - - - -

- Picture prompt and Word of the Week, loath
, were furnished by
GMa -

- GMa's Succinctly Yours Week 156 has links to other posts and gives the rules -
- Rules: Use the photo as inspiration for a story. Maximum of 140 characters OR 140 words -

Labels:


Comments:
It's embarrassing to be towed away from the race track. One time I lost a wheel on the turn. My car, a 1939 Chevy coupe running a GMC engine, went through the fence and out onto a dry lake bed. On its side at that. For sure I was towed away that day.
..
 
I think Michael had a much worse accident than he thought. Okay, that was my first thought.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
 
Er,...his car wasn't STILL smoking, thanks to the firemen!
...
We Succinctly Yours participants are becoming fewer in number as time goes on. I'll keep participating until the end...hope you do, too, Jim.
 
I came by to visit you a couple of days and wonder if I forgot to hit "Publish" after commenting. I would not put that past me. lol.
So Michael called a fire truck but drew the line at tow trucks?
 
Fortunately, Michael wasn't injured, Dr Jim :)
 
Funny one!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?