Sunday, March 24, 2013

Succinctly Yours

.


Blah! I hate prunes.

Please Johnny, eat just three of them and you can have some chocolate.

How about just one?

Well okay this time.

You're so dramatic.

- - - - - -

140 Characters counted and spell checked by MicroSoft Word.
abcd
µ-fiction Story Copyright

© 2013 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved

.
- - - - - -


Picture prompt furnished by GMa -- Optional Word of the Week dramatic 
GMa's Succinctly Yours Week 105 has links to other posts and gives the rules.
Rules: Use the photo as inspiration for a story. Maximum of 140 characters OR 140 words.
[:) Sorry about this post, it is pretty "Blah" today.  But, .... I posted what I came up with. [:)
 

Labels:


Comments:
Prunes are blah. I'm just saying.

Have a terrific day Jim. My best to Mrs. Jim. ☺
 
I say Johnny ought to toe the line. Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile. I was that kind of parent. Good one, Jim!
 
Prunes and chocolate is the perfect combination after the "blah" prunes, Dr Jim :)
 
Blah indeed. Thumbs up, but not for prunes ;-)
 
Promise? I like my chocolate dark, it's healthier and so yummy!
 
Poor prunes. It's getting bad, when even the thumb kid maligns them.

As you may have guessed, I love prunes. I have to admit, however, that thumbkid certainly appears to be giving them a big "blah".
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?