Saturday, February 23, 2013

New Zealand and Australia pictures — Six Word Saturday —

W.
my Six Words:

Finished New Zealand and Australia pictures

 
Find them posted here or in my side bar at
Our 2012-2013 New Zealand and Australia
 
We did a 14 day New Zealand and Australia cruise on the Diamond Princess and then stayed and played in Sydney three days and three nights on our own.  We left Houston on December 26 and returned January 14.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words for Six Word Saturday. Click the box at right to visit Cate's blog with Mr. Linky showing all the other blogs participating this week. Cate is the boss at Six Word Saturday. She would like for you to participate.
 

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Seems like fun !!!
 
Gorgeous pictures! My uncle lived in New Zealand for years. He raved about how beautiful it is, and I've always wanted to visit.

Have a great weekend!
 
Wow...what an adventure! Nice pictures...kinda makes me jealous! tee hee

Linda
 
This non-globetrotter appreciates you bringing him along with you. Thanks!
 
One of the folks that was at our marina would winter in New Zealand. He loved it there.

Have a terrific day. ☺
 
Good times, Jim! Kept you busy for a while...
 
Looks like a great time was had by all!
 
That is an amazing opportunity! Thanks for sharing.
 
Blessed 40th Anniversary, Dr and Mrs Jim :)
 
Lucky lucky you! 40 years and a wonderful vacation. Thanks for sharing these pics!
 
Oh my goodness Jim - you and Mrs. Jim are so lucky and blessed! It looked so pretty and sounded like a great trip!!!!!
 
Isn't it great to be able to share photos on the internet nowadays?
 
A lovely way to spend the New Year!
 
Owww I love Australia so much! I would love to go back again! Must have been a wonderful trip to look back on!!
 
I love the fact that you make the most of your time and get away and have so much fun. You go go go. BTA thanks for telling your 'kids' about my art show- will be so happy to see them there- do tell them to introduce themselves to me if they come.
 
v nice ..:)
 
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your trip down under. There is a lot of beauty to see that is different than other places.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?