Sunday, September 09, 2012

.
Mama Lion said, "Where's Papa?"

Little Lion shrugged and said, "Let's just let sleeping lions lie."

Papa Lion had a very quite day. It was his transition into old age.

- - - - - .

138 Characters and spell checked by MicroSoft Word
µ-fiction Story Copyright

© 2012 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved

.
- - - - - -
.
.
°Grandma of Succinctly Yours Week 77
gives these directions:
°Use the photo as inspiration for a story of 140 characters OR 140 words or less.

°Word of the Week, 'transition', and picture prompt were furnished by Grandma.

Labels:


Comments:
Well done, Dr Jim! :)
 
Enjoyed that. And I suspect the lion did, too.
By the way, there's a problem with your link on OSI.
 
Okay - I am a little confused. I get the first part - but his transition into old age - grump old man?
 
I like it. Nice job.

Have a terrific day. :)
 
Personally, I love that transition part of life. Can you say, "naps?"

I almost used that phrase, "Let sleeping lions lie." Good one, Jim; I liked it a lot.
 
I like that! When I was a kid, I never understood why my father thought it was fun to take a nap on Sunday afternoons. Needless to say, I've figured it out. :D
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?