Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Aunt Viola Lauderdale ~~

.
Mrs. Jim's last aunt died last Saturday night, May 14, 2011. She would have been 97 on June 4. Mrs. Jim said, "Now I am among the oldest surviving aunts." It is her generation's turn at holding that honor.

I still have a living uncle and two aunts. One aunt is younger than I am, the uncle is slightly older than I am, and the other aunt is about two years older. They live in Oregon, Washington, and California which means I don't get to see them very often.


Mrs. Lauderdale's obituary is posted (click) here.

Labels:


Comments:
Happy homecoming, Aunt Viola.
 
I can so relate Jim. My Aunt Viola rest in peace.

Have a terrific day. :)
 
Sorry for your loss Jim. She did live a long life! Lovely lady too.
 
Take care, Mrs Jim <3
 
Dear Jim ~~ Yes a big day tomorrow
and I will be 77 and it didn't look like I'd make it for a while. I went to my doctor today and asked him if he knew what had been going on with me. He shocked me and said I had two Heart attacks. On re-reading his info he said it was very close to having the heart attacks. My son said they had fan on very close to me and sponged me with cool water. I do not remember all that going on,with blood pressure very low so I very nearly didn't make the 77. Enough. I liked
the lady trying to get Sunday paper on Saturday nad no one at church. So the world didn't end on 21st May. It's so good to be home and blogging again. My sympathy to Mrs.Jim on the loss of her aunt.
Take care my friend, Regards, Merle.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?