Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Blonde Joke -- Sunday night / Monday morning funny

Got this e-mail from a friend:

This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all
these blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid. So, she decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart.

While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint a couple of rooms in the house.. The next day, right after her husband leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand.

Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and smells the distinctive smell of paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat.. He notices that she is wearing a heavy parka and a leather jacket at the same time. He goes over and asks her if she if OK.

She replies yes. He asks what she is doing and she replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb, and she wanted to do it by painting the house. He then asks her why she has a parka over her leather jacket.

She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and it said
"FOR BEST RESULTS, PUT ON TWO COATS."

This Blonde Joke was toted as being the "best blonde joke ever."
.
It's good but I don't think that good??

Labels: , ,


Comments:
it was worth a HA! but not a HA HA!
:)
 
My favorite blond joke is, What do you call a blond sitting in the refrigerator? A Frosted Flake. I think that's how it goes.
 
Hey it got a giggle from me. I have never heard that one before!
 
he he...jokes are always welcome:)
 
Pretty good, but not the best.

Come Get Your Sunshine
 
I lol so it got my funny bone.
 
It's a good one for sure. She's a blonde too. Bwahahahahahaha.

Have a terrific day Jim. Big hug. :)
 
bernie is laughing his head off.
i guess HE thinks it is funny mr. jim!...love terry
 
Ah, I saw the punch line coming the instant you said "parka".

Did you hear about the blond that died last week at the gym? Somebody put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of the pool.
 
Nah, I think this was probably rated best blonde joke by a panel of blondes.
 
On the post below...how about Banff, AB Canada? I'll bet you've been there.

RE: this post. Boooooo.
 
very funny..
 
That is pretty dang funny.
 
I know that I already commented, but I told my wife this joke ( she's blonde ), and she got a pretty good laugh over it too.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?