Thursday, October 01, 2009

Potty Stop -- MidWeek Blues -- on the road water


[large picture] [super size it]

This lady said,
"Let's see now, he said tie the white rope aft?
And aft is ... ?"





"I do hope the place is open ...
after all this!"





[large picture] [super size it]



[large picture] [super size it]

And these people are grumbling,
"We wouldn't be stopping here if Lucky had stayed home.
Or if he had learned to USE the toilet
instead of drinking from it."


These pictures were some of other boats that we saw while on our boat ride
on the Midi du Canal in Southern France this spring. (
link)
It was part of one day's activities on our Spring 2009 Europe Holiday. (
link)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


If you want to post a MidWeek Blues picture, go get directions from Rebecca by clicking on the logo here. She has a Mr. Linky and good directions . Just do what I did.
.
Or do less. All she requires is a BLUE PICTURE, you don't have to write.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
Two different boats. Cool.
 
Reminds me of my days as a kid on my father's boat. We kids always got yelled at for not knowing how to tie some sort of knot that he never taught us to tie in the first place. (He wasn't the nicest of guys.) We can laugh about it now that he is gone. I still love being on the water though.


Looks like a great time.
 
Now you are talking. Boats and water are right up my alley. I do have to make one correction. It's not a rope, it's a line.

I'd love to go boating in Europe. Just saying.

Have a terrific day Jim. Big hug. :)
 
Doug, I fixed it so it said the boats we saw. You would have to click onto one of my links to see our boat.

Rebecca, I don't think too many of our generation had the kind of Dads we would want to be or want to marry. Yes, unless it's a cigarette boat or the like things are more relaxed on the water. Things seem very peaceful.

Sandee, I am still going to tell you what she said without changing things there. The lady's husband might have called it a line, or in French, corde. Sandee, you would love France and the whole Europe with all its canals.
..
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?