Sunday, March 01, 2009

Good and Bad -- Bad Corvettes

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Isaiah 5:20 (KJV)

What does this Bible verse have to do with my lying?***

Bad Corvettes

.
*** Notes:
1. I don't think lying is a sin unless it is malicious. Or hurts someone.
2. I am calling these Chevys a couple of Bad Corvettes. Is that a lie? (They look good to me.)
3. I am running late in answering my comments, will I ever catch up?
4. Click here for the rest of Isaiah 5.
5. The six Woes are at verses 8, 11, 18, 20, 21, and 22.
6. I hope this is okay with you? Reader Ray requested I resume my usual Sunday Scripture posts again.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
Bowling Green, Kentucky, How still I see thee lie!
 
Yes the vettes are bad. But that's a good thing.

Congrats to you lovebirds on the anniversary. Wow, I'll bet an hour late was not good back in the days before cell phones.
I'm glad you made it.
I notice that Adi always has a contemplative look. I think you might be letting her watch too much news on TV.
 
well, I think if one is lying to get peoples attention and then tells them why the lie was said it is not really a lie but more an instrument.

According to the scriptures those cars are really bad! Ugh! I don't like 'em at all! :-)
 
Vets are bad, seriously I don't like them. My husband thought I was crazy, he would have like to have a corvette. Scripture is always good Jim.
 
Hi, Jim,
You've got me now.
The beautiful Corvettes haven't made it to the news in Norway.
So I am not familiar with the lies.
You've made me read the scripture thoroughly and also displayed a row of temptingly classic and new Corvettes.
Just this Saturday hubby Gunnar and I admired some beautiful Vettes.
We concluded that they were flagships of American car industry and probably would survive anything.
Wow, to days after you are telling me they are no good.
Baltus and I say, "Good grief!"

Have a splendid Monday
From Felisol
 
I think those vettes are "cool"....
 
Gee... they look pretty good to me Mr. Jim.
You should test one of those babies with Adi in the passenger seat.
You are bound to get a few whistles.....Love Terry
 
Lying hurts God. See Proverbs 12:22.

And, sure, those Vettes are pretty, but they're useless if you need to haul a load of hay.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?