Sunday, December 28, 2008

Adi Can . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Act like a preacher!

And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent?
Romans 10:14-15 (
link)



[large picture] [super sized]
.
What's this? Why does Adi have a peanut on her nose? She is acting like a preacher, that's why. Here's the deal:

The preacher (Adi) came to visit this little old man (Jim). While they were visiting, the preacher (Adi) nibbled on a few of peanuts the little old man (Jim) had placed on his counter [the way I heard it, the little old man had put them in a dish].

After a bit and a long conversation, the preacher (Adi) noticed that he had eaten all of the peanuts. Feeling badly about this, he agonized on how to apologize to the little old man (Jim) or at least tell him what he had done.

Finally the preacher (Adi) fessed up, " Sir, I am terrible sorry, but I ate all your peanuts you had here on the counter. Please forgive me, please."

The little old man (Jim) said, "Oh, that's alright, I don't eat those peanuts. I only ate the chocolate off and left the peanuts."




[large picture] [super sized]
.
Adi, in the first picture will flip that peanut off her nose and catch it in her mouth. Then she eats it. She has been doing this trick for a long, long time.


[large picture] [super sized]

Lest you think Adi eats off those peanuts flipping them off her nose, she doesn't. Just a lot she eats off the rug. Here you can see one still left that she is about ready to eat after I finish with her photo op. You will have to super size this picture to see the peanut.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
Jim, you don't like peanuts? It is a good thing that you have ADI to eat those peanuts that you don't want....I suppose that means that you make a good team.
 
I'm not a big fan of peanuts, but when you cover them with chocolate, well, I can handle them.

Adi is one talented puppy.

Hope you had a great Christmas, Jim, and Happy New Year to you and your family!
 
My colonoscopy doctor said I should not eat nuts or corn anymore. I like them both.

Also, this is an old "preacher joke" and it really isn't me. But my doctor did say that.

And Adi does do that trick.
..
 
Good dog Adi, Good dog.
 
Thanks for this funny and unusual story Jim about the preacher and the little old man! I loved it! Are you allergic to peanuts, Jim?
 
Why don't you just buy the plain M&Ms? I love the peanut ones. I don't eat any M&Ms though because of my diet and because they are the sponsor of a certain race car driver I don't care for much. lol
 
Hello Jim,
We most certainly need an Adi.
Gunnar cannot have nuts or peanuts, and what is the poor man to do with all those nuts heaping up in front of him?
From Fellisol
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?