Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis! Happy Birthday Lois!

My favorite (and only) sister, Lois


[click large size to read the sign][super size]



[large size] [super size]

.

HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS!

I remember when I turned 70, I wanted to run away. I had told Mrs. Jim and started to make my plans.

Of course I would come back in two weeks (I promised Mrs. Jim that).

About that time Karen's friend decided she couldn't run the New York City Marathon and so she invited us to come with her instead. ( And I hadn't even decided where to run away to yet!)

So I ran away to New York City alone with Mrs. Jim and Karen. We had fun.

I am glad you are running away to Minnesota and are enjoying yourself. Of course you did have to take the "Old F**t" along just like I had some of my nice family with me.

Bet it is fun, I know you are enjoying watching all those ships. That beats watching airplanes a long way!

Once more,

HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS! HAPPY 70 LOIS!

Jim's note: When Lois turned 65 I had hacked into her Yahoo e-mail account and sent (from her) everyone on her mailing list a notice and sob story that she wouldn't get very many cards for this momentous birth anniversary.

I don't have her password or the addresses any more so this will have to do.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
I swear Jim, after that post on gluttony, I can't believe you posted that picture....lol.
 
Happy birthday, Lois.

Funny, Lucy!
 
Happy Birthday, Lois.

Jim's never far away from food. When I sat art my next diet, I may have to visit here a little less often. I always leave more hungry after looking at all the fine food.
 
Lucy, sometimes a poor soul just can't help himself. I think the ladies couldn't either.

Lucy, I will tell Lois who you are.

Fred, (and all) click on the lower picture super size to check out the Texas chicken fried steak that three of us were eating. This is the smaller regular size, there is a large that is about plate size.
..
 
Happy birthday to your sweet sister Louis.
She sure deserves the title favorite sister.
From Felisol
 
Hi Jim ~~ A very Happy Birthday to your sister Lois. I can see why you don't have her password anymore !! I hope she had a beautiful day for her 70th Birthday
Thanks for your comments and glad you liked the pics of my flowers and Buddy and Fluff. I am sorry to hear Billy Graham had a fall, is he doing well? He must be a good age as I remember when he came to Australia. Glad you enjoyed the poem and blonde jokes. It's great you have your fridge stacked up again. Awful to have to throw out food. I will still go shopping once a fortnight, no matter how hot. Have to get fresh fruit and vegies etc. Take care, Regards, Merle.
 
And how old did you say she was??? Ha!! 70 isn't so old you know! Anyway I do hope it was a wonderful day. Sure makes me hungry looking at the Jim Bunch eating again!! You all do eat very well!
 
Maybe I didn't tell you, or maybe you forgot. Anyway, I am 69 this year. Next year on my birthday, I'll be 71.
Just so you know!
 
Well a Happy Birthday and many, many more to Lois. I'm glad they are getting to do some traveling.
I really liked the picture of the two clowns below.
 
You hackled into her email? Oh, you rascal you!

Happy birthday Lois!
 
Happy Birthday Lois and may you have many more!
 
Ha brother Jim!!!
Ha! How can you really remember when you turned 70? After all that was 36 years ago!
Now Jim you know what you can hack into blog anytime. You and Passing-thru and Noel Lewis I gave my passwords to.
I guess I will just have to put Miss Lois on my blog and wish her a Happy Birthday!!
I will be swiping this nice Ruby Tuesday picture of her. It is really nice!!!!...Love Terry
 
Enjoyed your running away
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?