Saturday, June 23, 2007

It was on the isle of [Ireland] that I met her, a real cow

Does she look worried?
.

[Click picture for full screen view]

[And here for a very large picture]

[Irish eyes are smiling?]


These guys are her buddies,

do they look worried about her?
.

Click picture for large picture
.
Click here for huge picture
.
"Little Boy Blue, come blow your horn..."
by Mother Goose

Little Boy Blue, come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow, the cow's in the corn.
Where is the boy that looks after the sheep?
"He's under the haycock, fast asleep."
Will you wake him? "No, not I;
For if I do, he'll be sure to cry."

Her other buddies? Click here.



Labels: , , ,


Comments:
She doesn't look a bit worried even being out in the rain. I'd love to go to Ireland. One of my favorite movies is The Quiet Man with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara. Have you seen it?
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?