Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sign says:

"Do this, do that, ..." ***
.
Posted by Picasa
.
Posted by Picasa

.
"Do as I say, not as I do!"
.
Pictures courtessy of Niece, Lisa (link to post). Thanks.


*** Song from Tesla - Signs Lyrics



And the sign says
(Arthur Thomas)

[Originally by The Five Man Electrical Band)
.


And the sign says "Long-haired freaky people need not apply"

So I put my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why

He said you look like a fine outstanding young man, I think
you'll do

So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that, huh, me working for
you"



[Chorus:]

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs

F**n' up the scenery, breakin' my mind

Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign



And the sign says "Anybody caught trespassing will be shot on
sight"

So I jumped the fence and I yelled at the house

Hey! What gives you the right!

To put up a fence and keep me out, or to keep Mother Nature
in

If God was here, he'd tell it to your face, man, you're some
kind of sinner



[Chorus]



Oh, say now mister, can't you read

You got to have a shirt and tie to get a seat

You can't watch, no you can't eat, you ain't supposed to be
here



And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get
inside" - uh!



[Solo]



And the sign says "Everybody welcome, come in, kneel down and
pray"

But then they passed around a plate at the end of it all

And I didn't have a penny to pay

So I got me a pen and a paper and I made up my own f**n'
sign

I said, "Thank you Lord for thinking 'bout me, I'm alive and
doing fine", oh
      
    

[Chorus 2x]





Comments:
You are always so very funny!
 
Hi Jim
Do as I say Not Do as I do.
1Rule for you another for them.
 
What about when you actually see a sign that says, read the sign below;
Cheers Margaret
 
Nice one Jim!
Ralph
 
I saw a lady talking in her cell phone in a doctor's office. She was sitting right under a sign stating that that cell phones must be shut off.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?