Monday, September 18, 2006

Patience Is A Virtue

.
Adi says, "At least there aren't long lines for this wait."
.

.

"Now this one doesn't smell very good.

That last one was nice and clean."

.

.

"But then, one can't be too particular

when she has the trots."

.

.

"And well, sometimes a person just can't wait" **


Patience Is A Virtue: "The proverb has been traced back to 'Piers Plowman' (1377) by William Langland and is similar to the Latin, Maxima enim..patientia virtus (Patience is the greatest virtue) and the French, Patience est une grant vertu. (Patience is a great value.)" [More, click here, at answerbag, Linguistics]

** Jim thinks that last outhouse just plain smelled too bad for poor Adi to go in.


Comments:
Poor Adi all those toilets and she still got caught.
Aussies slang for an Englishman is [Pommie] hope this helps you.
 
Poor Adi Patience is a virtue
at least he found a bit of clean ground hope u had your doggy scoop with you Lol.Bowls are rolled out of the hand not thrown. it TAKES A LOT of skill to get the bowl near kitty the shortest lengh you can bowl is 23 meters. take care .
 
I'm leaving for a few days Jim. You'll never know how I appreciate watching your dog take a crap. The image shall stay with me on the way to Wisconsin and as soon as I get back... I'll look at your blog. :)
 
I get it: Adi "can".

p.s. Thanks for the support over on my blog.
 
Hello Jim ~~ What a fun post.I loved
Cliff's comments. Thanks for your visit to my place and comments.I hope
you make 10,000, fairly soon. You are nearly to 9000. Take care, Merle.
 
I must say Cliff's response has made my day!! LOL
 
Hmmmmmmmm nice post Jim.

LOL

Take care xx
 
Howdy Neighbor:
I have NO Patience for Port-a-Cans...none at all. I would rather do as Adi.

Cliff comment made me giggle out loud :O)
 
Poor Adi...no privacy. What's a gal gonna do?
Cute story. Brought a smile to my face. And that's a good thing.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?