Saturday, August 26, 2006

Don't Marry Career Women

++
++++
++
Boat Lovers should love this! (or this)
.
This [non-career wife]:

.

.
Or this [with career wife]?
.

..

[These are pretty pictures, click on them to enlarge.]

[Then do f11 for a really large and pretty one]

[Mumble, mumble, I might should have had this been a where am I, but it would be too hard for some of the kids.]

I could have used homes or cars. Or all three. The old saying, "two can live cheaper than one" goes a longer way when the wife is a career woman.

I can't see any disadvantage at all, in fact I love it. Even if career women in the education field don't make a whole lot (as the men don't either--both Mrs. Jim and I were in education).

I have lived both lives, I don't think there is much difference, really.

This guy disagrees:

Careers and Marriage - Forbes.com:
" Point: Don't Marry Career Women By Michael Noer
"How do women, careers and marriage mix? Not well, say social scientists.
"Guys: A word of advice. Marry pretty women or ugly ones. Short ones or tall ones. Blondes or brunettes. Just, whatever you do, don't marry a woman with a career. "


Comments:
Now ladies, please don't get real upset at me. I know most of my readers don't or haven't (retired ones) work out of the home.
Those who work outside often don't have time to keep up with blogging, I think this fact will skew the returns some.
But we might want to argue a little here, tongue in check some, repressed anger also?
Guys, what do you think? Or is "don't go there" for you?
I don't make the news.
..
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?