Sunday, May 28, 2006

Who is Jim Bunch?



Google Search (not the blog one) for Jim Bunch has put my Jim's Little Blog fourth of a long list of Google search returns. Try it!

Site Meter tells me when the visits happen, more than once a day.


Now I'll get a bunch more hits from search returns for Jim's Little Blog. I really think my site is more interesting than any of these others, but I'm not the person they started looking for. Some hang around to read, others click away back to Google.


Just who is this Jim Bunch? Not me, but I'll just put those first four on one page here, with my Number Four first, maybe you'll get to liking my site.

This was a part of my post for May 18, 2006:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


.

4. Eating with the Jim Bunch (link) says:
.
"Eating with the Jim Bunch -- more pictures . . .
". . . called this cooking breakfast. That isn't a kalache. It is a free blueberry scone from the Kroger Bakery. Free because it was in an open box with the cookies for the kids."
and then:
"Tonight is special, no cooking for either of us. We are eating at our Yacht Club (link 1) with some friends. It is fried chicken and fried catfish night at the buffet (menu link)**. Reservations are for six P.M. "
more:
"Right now Mrs. Jim is in the process of manrinating and roasting eight pork loins, each is a half loin, weighing between five and six pounds. . . "

.

Imagine being Number 4 on a Google search (of Jim Bunch) out of "Results 1 - 10 of about 21,800,000 for Jim Bunch. (0.15 seconds)."

JUST FOR EATING AND TELLING ABOUT IT!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1. About Jim Bunch site at http://www.jimbunch.com/about.html says:
.


"Jim Bunch.....Life Success Coach,
Entrepreneur and Infopreneur
COACH AND SPEAKER"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
.
2. Omidyar Network (link) says:
Omidyar Network: Jim Bunch
"Jim Bunch, Director
"From 2000 to 2004, Jim Bunch was the CFO of MTIU Micro Fuel Cells Inc., which is commercializing direct methanol fuel cells for handheld electronics. Prior to MTI Micro Fuel Cells, he worked in the engergy sector as an equity research analyst." WOW!
.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
.
3. Winning Team 2005 (link) says:
.

"Full Name:
Mr. Jim Bunch
Date Registered: 05/17/2005
Company: COMAR, Inc.
Company Incorporated in West Virginia: Yes
Title/Position: COO of Health Care Division
. . .
Business Description: Business DescriptionMarketing/Publishing West Virginia Executive magazine"

Comments:
Interesting! I don't think anyone ever searched for my blog! No one in my family knows I have it, except my husband.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?