Friday, May 19, 2006

Texas Wildflowers -- link to them here!

.
This is a link to some awesome Texas wildflower pictures.
.

All images in the links are © 2006 Abilene Reporter-News.
.
Please don't lift them because they are all copyright material belonging to the Abilene Reporter-News, except the picture here with Adi belongs to me.
.
A friend of a friend entered the wild flower photo contest in Abilene. He did not place in any category, but they did pick the best ones after 1st, 2nd, 3rd and honorable mention and they showed the pictures.
.
His words, "my insect picture is #10, my bluebonnet is # 29, my blanket is #6, my photo for most creative is # 12, my paint brush is #5, wild card is #19, and for yellow flower it is #15."
.

The bluebonnet (
link) is theTexass state flower. You probably have seen pictures of them. (my favorite?) Why don't you come next year. There isn't any law against picking them. More will grow the next day.

.

DAILY STATUS REPORT:

Health check--blood pressure/heart rate 129/64/75 . . . . 10:55 A.M.

ToDo--walk home with Adi after Mrs. Jim lets us off at the clubhouse; get a haircut; finish working on Sunday school lesson to teach Sunday


Comments:
That Adi is a real cutie pie!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?