Monday, May 15, 2006

.
Dancing with cats?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well, probably not this cat . . . . . . .. .
.
You can find pictures of cats that do dance, and with people. These dancers are mostly women who may be considered by some religious to be witches. There is even a book written about dancing with cats, Dancing With Cats by Burton Silver and Heather Busch(link). It may have started with the Cat and the Fiddle .

The history of dancing with cats includes the Hey Diddle Diddle nursery rhyme I posted (
link) Friday. Seeker (link) commented [THANKS A LOT] there, directing me to The History of Feline Dance (link) for an understanding of Hey Diddle Diddle.
.
Well, I can't dance much better than I can sing, so please don't burn me at the stake. Thanks.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?