Monday, February 27, 2006

Thoughts for today

I heard about a lady who threw all her 37 cent stamps away now that the 39 centers are the good ones.


Yesterday

.

.

.

.

In the late afternoon we came to Karen and Billy's for cake. Karen and GC#4 had made it for Billy, to be a part of his birthday celebrating.

.

.

.

GC#4 found a safe way to light all those candles.

.

.

There were enough candles for both to blow them out. Who all was making a wish?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Towards evening we ate. Billy and Karen are excellent cooks, they made grilled salamon fillets, risotto, and yellow squash and zucchini. All very healthy and delicious.


We were spending the night, so Mrs. Jim and Amber settled down for a before betime reading spell.

Comments:
Looks like fun!
 
love the pictures. and looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

we had a b'day party over the weekend too. it's such a good time for family to spend times together and enjoy laughter, food and simple fun.

blessings!
 
She did a great job on that cake.
 
I really haven't much to say... but I thought I'd at least leave a note saying I was here!

Take care!
 
Ah I have heard so much about Amber but never seen her. She's so cute. I love kitties!
 
Great pictures Jim! Thanks for sharing them.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?