Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The seating is over.
(Reference Monday, January 16, 2006 post)

29 both down;
2 for one up, one down;
2 out of control. *

There was a nice newly-wed man, MrJ, who was just learning the ropes; his wife was learning how to 'train her man.'
I put them down for 'out of control' but I imagine things are changing fast up there in NJ.

*I know,know, these numbers don't match the 11 comments received so far. Do not worry, I have had e-mail and phone calls also.
Then I read a few family members' minds to make sure the results were accurate and would match my desired outcome.
That's the way I ran my classes, very democratic. I always wanted everyone to have an input and to express their opinions. However, since I was their teacher it always came out the way it was supposed to be.

Comments:
I'm glad the downs won!!
 
opps, i did forget to vote last time.... i have to go with 1 up 1 down...guess that means i'm on the losing team but hey, that's alright i reckon.

thanks for catching me up on the "mustang" story. i absolutely love our 05's. our only fuss is over "he's wanting to put a turbo in his roush" and i say "no keep it original". guess we'll see....

blessings!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?