Wednesday, January 04, 2006




41 to 38
.
.
.
.
That's Texas 41, USC 38
.
Trivia question: USC has 34 consecutive wins and two consecutive national championships [2003 and 2004], going for three tonight.
.
The press didn't say, but one of those years USC was only tied for the national championship.
.
Now the question: Which year did USC share the championship and with what team?
.
Answer first. Then check your answer in the comment section. You are on your honor, but you can tell me if you knew.
.

Comments:
.
.
2003 Southern Cal. (AP) 12-1
Pete Carroll, Coach
TIED WITH
Louisiana St. (ESPN/USA) 13-1
Nick Saban, Coach
.
Well, did you know?
 
I was wrong Jim.
I have a hard time pulling for Texas, but I was last night. Great, great game.
I couldn't believe how biased the annoucing was until Texas clinced it. The the annoucers tried to make it sound like they knew it was going to happen all along.
 
You can keep the words that are spelled incorrectly. My spelling is okay, my typing is getting worse.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?